Get in the Green Groove

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love farms


Well, we were visiting a farm a few weeks ago and I must say, nothing beats the tranquility and the smells of a farm. Yes, even the poo smells.

It was a small farm dedicated to ducks, chickens and kitty cats. It had a great big pond (or a very small lake) whatever you prefer to call it, filled with fish and ducks. It was a fun place just to hang out.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kitties. They were so cute.





Hope everyone is getting out to visit all the farmers markets . They are in full swing. I hope to post some pictures of the markets around here.

I have corn in my garden this year! (Thanks to my neighbor) I can't wait to see how it tastes!

Oh, we will be getting a few pieces of handmade jewelry (necklaces) up on our site soon! Hope you can check them out.

We also except Pay Pal now. So, you may use any major credit cards for purchases. Safe, secure and easy!

Have a great day!

No comments: