Get in the Green Groove

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is it really true?

Just came across this video and it caught my attention. We talk about this subject all the time, "Is Global Warming really true and is it caused by man?" Jamie and I disagree on this topic because I am more of the skeptic and I am just not convinced that man has caused all these problems. I definitely believe we need to be stewards of this land just like we take care of our homes and our property we own. We need safe water, safe food and safe air. But, the whole destruction of the Earth caused by man. ummm.. don't know.

Anyway, if you want take a look at this video( I think it has a part two also). Very interesting on all the facts. I wouldn't even know how to check the facts anyhow, nonetheless, it gives a different side to the story. Which is good to see because you can come up with your own conclusions.




Here is another bit of information I ran across. John McLean Just in case your interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think humans have caused the issue. We need to stop the pollution, it's killing us.

Conduct a phased withdrawal on catastrophic climate change. http://www.greengroove.org