Get in the Green Groove

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Howdy!

Hey everyone! It's Green Girl Aims. Just stopping by again to say hi
and to fill you in on the news that's been circulating in my brain.

First, I have started using my Green Bags. They seem to be ok. Still not quite sure about them. One thing that was weird, is that when I put my strawberries in them they seemed to ripen fast. They lost their sweet taste. Not sure why. They didn't rot out or mold, just had a more different taste. Hummmm.. It's like things still ripen they just don't get brown or moldy. I haven't made up my mind about them. I'll keep you posted.

Also, I came across some interesting information that I was not aware of. You know those CF bulbs everyone is telling you to put in your home. Well, they contain a small amount of mercury. Now, I'm not saying don't buy them, I just think people need to be aware of how to dispose of them properly. If all of us start using them and just throw them in the trash we could start a brand new problem with our landfills and contamination. Came across this website. Check it out, lots of good info.

Things you should know

Fact Sheet

Hope it all helps.

We are so close in getting our kids tees completed. They are deliciously cute!! I can't wait to get them up on the site.

Over and out.

No comments: